I’ve been working with organisations that make the world a kinder place since 2003. That’s charities, universities and other not-for-profit organisations just like you!
If you know that your communications aren’t really working, I will work with you to quickly gain an understanding of your organisation and what you are trying to achieve. Then I’ll look at how effective communication can help you to do that and make recommendations for you to get there.
I can also assist you in implementing them by coaching and training your people to become more effective communicators. Sometimes I will introduce you to one of the fantastic associates I work with, who will bring the specific skills you need.
Benefits of working with me
Each organisation is unique and so is its vision. The benefits you enjoy will therefore come from how I help you. Here are some of the benefits that organisations I work with tell me they experience:
- Working with someone who understands your sector and the things that make you different, whether you are a charity, NGO, university or other not-for-profit
- Working with an NLP-qualified communication specialist who really listens to you and takes time to understand your needs
- Communications that are tailored to you so make a real difference to what you want to achieve
- Empowered leaders and managers who recognise and deliver on their communication responsibilities
- Staff, volunteers and other stakeholders who really understand what you’re trying to achieve and are engaged and motivated to play their part
- Better understanding of what people think, feel or know, enabling improved collaboration and decision-making
- Best use of your resources and time due to communicating effectively first time
My other projects
I also run Time for Kindness, an initiative to amplify stories of everyday kindness in the world around us. I want to encourage us all to “see kind”, making us feel positive and hopeful. Read the uplifting stories and blogs on my Time for Kindness website.