Effective, planned communication solves business problems by motivating people to take action: it’s my mission to help you do that. There are a number of ways to make contact.
Get in touch with me directly:
Phone: 07740 861 293
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter for comms ideas:
Follow Browning York:
Ways in which I have already helped charities and not-for-profit organisations include:
- Devising and delivering internal communications strategies and plans
- Running focus groups and carrying out one-to-one interviews to gather opinions and involve people in developing new programmes of work
- Delivering tailored communications training workshops
- Conducting communications audits – what works, what doesn’t and what’s missing
- Reporting on my findings and making recommendations for next steps
- Building strong, trusting relationships with people at all levels to inspire involvement in effective communication
- Writing business plans, funding applications and other types of compelling copy
Browning York Ltd, company number 7581063.
Certified Member of the Institute of Internal Communication.
Member of CharityComms.