Skills in effective communication are arguably more important today than they have ever been before. In an ever-more challenging and competitive world, your people need to know how to get your messages through to your intended audiences, clearly and consistently.
Communicating well internally is vital too. When your people communicate better with others, your organisation becomes more effective. And we know that leaders and managers who meet their communication responsibilities build stronger teams.
I offer a range of off-the-shelf and bespoke workshops. If individual support is more what you need, I offer that too!
What is it?
- Workshops that can be tailored to your organisation
- Group or 1 to 1 support
- Refresher courses for more experienced individuals
- Some sessions are available online as well as in person
Who is it for?
- Aimed at varied groups, including non-expert communicators, trustees, line managers, volunteers & professional communicators
- Teams and individuals who need more strategic skills and want to link their comms delivery to achieving clear purpose
- Organisations experiencing change
- Leaders and managers who are struggling to engage their teams
Prices vary according to the type of workshop, number of attendees and so on. Get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
Events and podcasts
I also share knowledge and tips for improving communication through taking part in events and podcasts as an expert speaker and trainer. In recent years I have spoken in person and online at events including:
- CharityMeetup seminar
- Agenda Charity Conference
- NHS Charities Together Conference
- University procurement consortia conferences
- ConnectReading forum
If you would like me to speak at your event or as a guest on your podcast, please get in touch and we can explore options together. Let me know the topic area you would like me to cover and whether you have a budget for speakers.