Are you tired of putting a lot of effort into communicating without getting enough return? Do you have most of the ‘bits’ of a strategy, but you haven’t been able to put them together in a framework to guide you?
You know that a strategic approach will be more effective in delivering your messages and achieving your outcomes. But you need some support to get to that stage.
I can guide you expertly through a series of workshops to write your own communication strategy and build what you need yourselves.
What is it?
- A series of facilitated sessions to take you through the process of writing your own comms strategy
- A chance to bring together people including staff, trustees and volunteers to discuss communication
- An expert review of your first draft, written following the first session
- An accountability follow up, 6-8 weeks after the review
Who is it for?
- Organisations that already have some communication activity going on but want to be more strategic
- Organisations with limited budget to bring in external help
- Inexperienced communications teams who want support to build their strategic skills